To create this 422 calorie breakfast that contains 13% of your daily serving of fruit, 17% of your daily serving of whole grains, and a whole 73% of your daily serving of milk and dairy (all figures based on an average 2,000 calorie diet), I did the following:
- Filled a coffee tumbler with ice, then filled it halfway with skim milk
- Brewed black hazelnut coffee in my keurig
- Toasted one piece of Whole Grain bread
- Placed one cup of Non-fat plain greek yogurt into a bowl with 1/2 cup frozen strawberries and 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- Spread a thin layer of butter on my toast and added a teaspoon of cinnamon and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Poured cooled coffee in tumbler over ice and milk.